Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Delicious Recipe

I'm the featured author on Lyn Cote's blog today where I share one of my favorite recipes of all time called Food for Angels. My mother received this recipe from a recipe chain letter back in the late 1960's. You send a recipe to a short list of people and get dozens back. On a base of vanilla wafers is a concoction of whipped cream and pineapple. It's the most refreshing dessert I've ever tasted, and a 9 x 12 pan feeds a huge crowd because while it's light, it's also rich and a little goes a long way.

Also, you can see an absolutely huge picture of yours truly.

Here's the LINK

2 comments:

Lena Nelson Dooley said...

I can't find your email address. I need to ask you about your cover ad on my blog.

Elly said...

I also was looking for your email address so I could contact you, but I'll just put it here. Sorry to bother you! This seems so far in the past that I hesitate to even bring it up. Really the only reason that I'm mentioning it is because I really am dying to read your book and was really looking forward to getting it! You see, last summer (around August) I was one of the winners of Brock Eastman's "Summer Reading Callenge" and received the adult prize package, which included your book "No Greater Gift". The only thing is, I never received your book. Maybe there was a mix-up in the address or it was simply forgotten (I'm always forgetting things lol, so I wouldn't hold that against you), but I just thought I'd get in contact. If you're still willing to send the book (though I'm WAY late in asking for it), I'll send you my address. If not, I understand lol. It's my own fault for waiting so long to follow up on this. Thank you so much for your time!
Elly -Indiana-